On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:29:00 +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
> can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
> mirrors.

> The current release has version 2006.02.15.

> Taco

On my win xp box, it's the first time i get pb's with standalone versions
(mswincontext or cdwincontext) : there a mismatch in date of format file
and version, thus no compilations. I've tryed to re-generate formats by a
texexec --make --all command on the root of the folder (c:\mytex\*) but
texexec was not able to find pdfetex.pool.

Coming back to 2006,01,?? standalone version is my only answer.

Hope this install case (simply deflating .zip... thanks Hans) is not yours.

Cheers from sunny 13°C  Marseille