On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>>
>> Each component starts with \title which does a page break. There are
>> no local setups in any component. I expected that each component will
>> be typed out in the same manner, whether I compile the a component,
>> a product or the entire project.
>
> The fact that the page breaks are different indicates an
> imperfection somewhere in the internal macro definitions
> for \startproject c.s., and is definately not related to
> the length of your document.
>
> But, since you are not really supposed to compile the project
> file in the first place, fixing this will be very low on the
> list of to-be-fixed problems, I wager. The manual is not as
> clear on that as it could be (I suppose), but you are definately
> not expected to be compiling project definition files.

Thanks. I will only compile the products and join then using
--pdfcombine. Each product has separate pagenumbering, so this will
work for my project as of now.

Hans, I will try to make a minimum example to illustrate the problem.

Thanks,
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008