Good afternoon.

Many thanks, this  solves the problem -- at least partially. The frames
are `walking' now, but new problems appeared. I found that when I set
`clickin=...', it is set it automatically to `clickout' as well, so one
mouse click runs the JavaScript code twice. So I've set it this way:

\definefieldstack[fgolds2]
  [sgolds1,sgolds2a,sgolds2b,sgolds2c,sgolds2d,sgolds2]
  [frame=off,option=,clickout=JS(Walk_Field{fgolds3}),clickin=]

It's better, but I found that now frames are walking in a strange order.
It is rather puzzling, since when it is invoked by \goto{...}[JS(...)],
it works well. Moreover, it does different things at AdobeReader 7.x
under Linux, and Acrobat 4.x under Windoze.

Can you help me to solve it?
Many thanks once more.
M.K.