Thanks very much. In fact, in Context is very easy doing hard tasks.
But, it is great if I can do things like:

n_exam_versions=3;
for (nversion=1 to n_exam_versions)
{
Final Math Exam
Your name:
ID:
Yor exam version is: #nversion;

\startitemize[a,random,packed]
\startitem first  \stopitem
\startitem second \doifmode[answers]{correctchoice}\stopitem
\startitem third  \stopitem
  \startitem fourth \stopitem
\stopitemize

\startitemize[a,random,packed]
\startitem first  \stopitem
  \startitem second \stopitem
\startitem third  \stopitem
\startitem fourth \doifmode[answers]{correctchoice}\stopitem
\stopitemize

\startitemize[a,random,packed]
\startitem first  \doifmode[answers]{correctchoice} \stopitem
\startitem second \stopitem
\startitem third  \stopitem
  \startitem fourth \stopitem
\stopitemize

nversion++;
}

In this way  I have all exam  versions in a simple document.

> batela wrote:
>> Thanks for the reply.
>>
>> Currently I make my examinations with MUCH+LaTeX, but I am exploring
>> ConTeXT and would like to know all its potentialities before
>> dedicating it more intensive atttention.
>>
>> However, as  a teacher I recognize the importance of good examples in
>> the pedagogical actions.
>>
> ok, since it's a rainy day here,  just for fun i implemented:

Here it's a hot day: something like 37ºC.

> \startitemize[a,random,packed]
> \startitem first  \stopitem \startitem second \stopitem
> \startitem third  \stopitem \startitem fourth \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \startitemize[a,random,packed]
> \startitem first  \stopitem \startitem second \stopitem
> \startitem third  \stopitem \startitem fourth \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \startitemize[a,packed]
> \startitem first  \stopitem \startitem second \stopitem
> \startitem third  \stopitem \startitem fourth \stopitem
> \stopitemize

Um Abraço,

Jorge Magalhães