Hi, evergyone
    I found a instruction in context wiki
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Chinese)

 in this page , it says:

If you have Context 2005.12.19, you only have to get the fonts.

1.You need some Chinese (TrueType) fonts; you may want to get FangSong, HeiTi,
KaiTi and SongTi. Put those e.g. into  $TEXMF/fonts/truetype/chinese/.
                              -----------finished

2.Use Hans Hagen's experimental ttf2uni.rb script to create .map, .tfm and .enc
files. You can then put the files e.g. to $TEXMF/fonts/tfm/chinese/ (*.tmf
files), $TEXMF/fonts/enc/chinese/ (*.enc files, they are basically the same for
all fonts) and to $TEXMF/fonts/map/chinese/.
                              -----------wondering!!!!
 I have downloaded the file ttf2uni.rb to my local machine. But how can I creat
such .map ,.tfm and .enc files via it?

3.You may now need to update the hash TeX uses to find the files; using teTeX
this is done by running texhash.

4.How you can run your Hello World program:

could anyone be kindly to offer me a list of detail instructions about how to
do?

thank you!