On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> Aditya Mahajan wrote:

>>> No pdftex is in the path.
>>>
>>> I call context by using
>>> set PATH=E:\Ruby\bin
>>> call E:\isoimage\usr\local\context\tex\setuptex.bat
>>> E:\isoimage\usr\local\context\tex
>>>
>>> so there should not be any mismatched executables.
>> ah ... typo in base/tex.rb:
>>
>>   @@pdftex     = 'pdftex' # new default, pdfetex is gone
>>
>>   ENV['PATH'].split(File::PATH_SEPARATOR).each do |p|
>>                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> Can you test that?
>
> Yes, this works. The formats are generated correctly. However,
> texmfstart texexec --mpgraphic file.mp
>
> does not give me a pdf file. I do understand why this is happening. I will
> dig into it a bit more and see what is going wrong.

In tex.rb

  def processmpgraphic
      if data =~ /output files written\:\s*(.*)$/mois then

However, if the mp file contains only one figure, the output in the
log is

1 output file written: figures-axis.1

Notice /file/ instead of /files/. So the regex should be changed
according. Then everything works.

Aditya