On 7/18/06, Adam Lindsay wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > 5m is "inifinite enough" for me (I hope). I only need to fit the whole
> > article on a single page and I guess that no article will go over this
> > limit.
>
> FWIW, Acrobat 6 and earlier had severe problems with document dimensions
> over 200cm, so keep that in mind for compatibility.

That's not my problem any more. They asked me to prepare long
continuous text with TeX (so that formulae and everything else will be
OK) - they intend to use the resulting PDF to design a magazine in
InDesign after that (I don't know how they're going to do that, but I
assume that InDesign should be able to handle that - if not, I'll
think about that after the problems arise).

> Yes. See Hans's reply with \startTEXpage . Very handy command, that. :)

He replied faster than I noted ;) Yes, \startTEXpage it's *the*
solution that I wanted, only the vertical shifting after \subject has
to be fixed somehow.

Thanks,
    Mojca