> > I have just installed the latest version of m-bib. Where I had before a
> > citation "alpher and bethe" with \cite[author] for a bib-item with two
> > authors I get only the first now. What has to be changed in order to get
> > two authors in the text while for more than two there will be "alpher et
> > al."?
>
> You have to update your base context distribution as well.

I have the same problem with the latest ConTeXt (ver:2006.08.08 21:51,
fmt: 2006.8.8).  The following example produces (Pound, 1959) as the
citation in the text rather than giving (Pound and Rebka, 1959).  If I
use \cite[author][Pound-Rebka:1959] to make sure the style is
'author', then I get (Pound) in the text, with no year.  Probably I'm
doing something silly?

\usemodule[bib]

\setuppublicationlist[samplesize={Mid91},totalnumber=1]

\startpublication[k=Pound-Rebka:1959,t=article,
a={{Pound},{Rebka}},y=1959,n=1,s=PR59]
\artauthor[]{R.~V.}[R.~V.]{}{Pound}
\artauthor[]{G.~A.}[G.~A.]{}{Rebka}
\pubyear{1959}
\arttitle{Gravitational red-shift in nuclear resonance}
\journal{Physical Review Letters}
\volume{3}
\pages{439--441}
\stoppublication

\starttext
An incredibly tiny effect!  To find out how it was measured, see their
paper:
\cite[Pound-Rebka:1959].