Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
>

>>On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 07:09:38AM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
>>
>>>Same holds for \Omega. Actually, there is something wrong with the
>>>fonts; CMR fonts don't seem to be used. Here is an example:

It is not wrong if it is on purpose. But there definately is a
bug somewhere, it just nog obvious where.

>>>See caption for figures 4, 5, 6 etc. These should have a \Omega
>>>wherever there's a blank. Also move to the last page, the font
>>>rendering for math is far from OK. I am, in general, unhappy with the
>>>fonts: http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/ee03b091.pdf

I see that file is created by dvips. To help with debugging,
I am very interested source, dvi, tex log, dvips screen output,
and ps2pdf screen output of this document.

I am also interested in the pdftex output and log.

>>And the TeX source (to the second document actually) with EPS images,
>>is at http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/compile.tar.bz2
>
> Works fine here, Windows XP, latest ConTeXt standalone from pragma,
> and displays fine on Acrobat 7

Works fine here too (using pdftex).

Taco