Hello,

I started this night the installation-instruction from:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Linux_User_Installation

and then i continued with: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/XeTeX

texexec --pdf first.tex is working fine, but the xetex is not working:

fonts           : using map file: t5-public-lm
[1.1]
systems         : end file first at line 10
 )
(see the transcript file for additional information)
stdin -> first.pdf
[1
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fotmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: ec-lmb10 LMRoman10-Demi "enclmec
ReEncodeFont" <lm-ec.enc <lmb10.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="lm-ec.map", line=7.
** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fotmap file.
** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: lmbsy5
LMMathSymbols5-BoldItalic    "enclmmathsy ReEncodeFont"  <lm-mathsy.enc
<lmbsy5.pfb
** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="lm-math.map", line=7.
** WARNING ** Could not locate a virtual/physical font for TFM "ec-lmr12".
** WARNING ** >> There are no valid font mapping entry for this font.
** WARNING ** >> Font file name "ec-lmr12" was assumed but failed to locate
that font.
** ERROR ** Cannot proceed without .vf or "physical" font for PDF output...

Output file removed.

I also tried fixing this with this note:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070130.082837.4bc51f61.en.html

But I am still getting the same error messages....

My context-directories are having following structure:

../tex/texmf/...
../tex/texmf-local/..
../tex/texmf-fonts/..
../tex/texmf-extra/..
../tex/texmf-linux/..

Is this structure ok? Looks a little bit different than it was with latex.
I would be glad for any help to finilize my first step from latex to context.

thanks in advance, H.