Hi Henning,

Henning Haeske wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe this is a stupid question, but I am "deadlocked" in this case.

TeX hangs because of a typo in the bbl file. Did you by chance edit
the bbl file manually? \volumne should be \volume (extra 'n').

> In the text I always getting an empty reference «()» and the listOfReferences
> has no title and looks also a little bit discontenting:

These two problems are likely caused by that same error.

> 3 (2001). Leseverhalten in Deutschland im neuen Jahrtausend: Eine Studie der
> Stiftung  Lesen. Spiegel Verlag und Stiftungs Lesen, Mainz, Hamburg,
> Deutschland
>
> I would like to get following results:
>
> A. Quellen
>
> Stiftung Lesen (Hrsg.): Leseverhalten in Deutschland im neuen Jahrtausend:
> Eine Studie der Stiftung Lesen aus: Schriftenreihe «Lesewelten», Band 3,
> Stiftung Lesen und Spiegel Verlag, Mainz, Hamburg 2001

This is where it gets problematic. The 'Stiftung Lesen' does not appear
in the bbl file at all. But even if it would, the 'apa' style is not ok
for your use. I guess you need something closer to the 'num' style.

Good luck, Taco