Hi list

After writing some documents in LaTeX I discovered ConTeX. It's a great macro
package for TeX. It gives me the flexibility I missed with LaTeX.

However it isn't that easy to start with :-) Especially when some advanced
functionality is needed...

I write a document where I have to describe requirements. I want to give these
requirements a running number over all chapters and I also need to prioritise
them.

My idea is to describe the requirements in several chapter. At the end I want
to list all the requirements together with their priority.

I tried the following code but unfortunately it didn't work:

\defineenumeration[Requirement][location=left,text=Req,width=broad,after={\blank[small]}]
\defineblock[Requirement,Priority]
\setupblock[Requirement][after=]
\hideblocks[Priority]

\starttext

\chapter{Description of requirements}

\beginRequirement
\Requirement A requirement \par
\endRequirement
\beginPriority
\endPriority
Description of the requirement.

\beginRequirement
\Requirement An other requirement \par
\endRequirement
\beginPriority
\endPriority
Description of the requirement.

\chapter{Additional requirements}

\beginRequirement
\Requirement An additional requirement \par
\endRequirement
\beginPriority
\endPriority
Description of the requirement.

\beginRequirement
\subRequirement A sub requirement \par
\endRequirement
\beginPriority
\endPriority
Description of the requirement.

\chapter{Summary of requirements}
% Here I would like to list all requirements with their priorities in a table
% I tried something like this but it didn't work
\reset[Requirement]
\setupblock[Requirement][before=\HL\VL,after=]
\setupblock[Priority][before=\VL,after=\VL\MR
\starttable[|l|c|]
\useblocks[Requirement,Priority]
\stoptable

\stoptext

Is it possible to use text blocks within tables or does an other way exists to
do the same thing? It doesn’t have to be a table necessarily. I need some sort
of compact listing.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Michael