On 4/22/07, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> On Apr 22, 2007, at 11:17 AM, Xan wrote:
>
> > There is no updated documentation that shows this option. Please,
> > update
> > wiki and context reference manual

Reference manual lays a bit behind time (but is still the most useful
reference), so this is not the only missing part there. Hans prefers
new challenges to documentation, so it's up to the community to
document new things ;)

You're more than invited to contribute to the wiki!

> You've asked a question. You've received help. And now you complain
> that it's not in the documentation and ask other people to update the
> wiki. Why don't YOU do it as a "thank you" for the help you've received?
>
> As an aside: Isn't this something we discussed in Epen? Adding a new
> footer to messages in the list that would refer people to the wiki
> and ask them to post the solutions there?

There was a little discussion about it on the dev mailing list
(subject:Footer for ntg-context mailing list, to encourage feedback),
but Hans should have the final word (and act) about it.

 * Did the solution work? Was the bug resolved?
   Please test and provide feedback for any answers you get on the list!
 * Help us improve the ConTeXt documentation:
   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Contribute [to be written]
 * Please help us collect new files for testing against bugs:
   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test
 * Confirmed and unresolved bugs are collected on
   https://foundry.supelec.fr/tracker/?atid=161&group_id=21

Mojca