On Sunday 22 April 2007 09:00, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
> > As an aside: Isn't this something we discussed in Epen? Adding a new
> > footer to messages in the list that would refer people to the wiki
> > and ask them to post the solutions there?
>
> as far as i can see, there is no option to add such a footer in the mail
> program

Hans,

There ought to be such an option on a page with an address something
like this:

http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/admin/ntg-context/nondigest

If that doesn't work go to the mailing list's page, then to the admin
link near the bottom, then to the non-digest options link near the top.

If you send digests then there's a similar page where you can change
the digest footer.

--Mike Bird