Hi all, Following nice reports I read on the list as well as the mag-12
instructions I installed a context minimal linux distribution and
lua-5.1.2.  After everything seemed ok I lauch a compilation of this
test-file (found on the wiki):

% engine=luatex
\starttext
Hello from luatex
\blank
LUA
\startlua
a = 1.5
b = 1.8
c = a*b
tex.print(c)
\stoplua
\stoptext

But no pdf file appears, and here are some (hopefully) relevant parts of the
compilation message:

TeXExec | unable to fix backend map path
TeXExec | running: luatools --fmt=cont-en test.tex

LuaTools | using format name /cont-en.fmt
LuaTools | no luc/lua with name /cont-en
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.09 seconds
TeXUtil | unable to locate test.tui

I do have cont-en.luc and cont-en.lua!