Thanks Wolfgang,

you were totally right. I made a typewriting error - I discovered it with
help of your examples.

I also updated the module in the wiki - and I will make it multilingual as
soon I will find a good doc about multilingual-commands.

I tried to add colors over module-parameter - but it didn't work out. I
changed in t-bibitem.tex:

\setupmodule[itemspace=12,color=red]
\def\bibref[#1]#2{\doifemptyelse{#2}
       {\color[\currentmoduleparameter{color}]{[\in[#1]]}}
       {\color[red]{[\in[#1], #2]}}}

and in the biblist-test-files only following line has to be added:

\setupcolors[state=start]

The direct command \color[red]{...} is working, but the
\color[\currentmoduleparamter{color}]{...} not - wether I add an \expanded
or not. texexec gives following comments:

color           : empty is not defined

I have the feeling that the module-parameter and the expand-commands are
still a mysterious to me. Can you / anyone explain me, what I am doing
wrong?

Ciao