On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 09:51:30AM +0200, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Am 06.09.2007 um 09:35 schrieb Gerhard Kugler:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > in case of double-sided pagination there are empty pages.
>
> Where do they come from (how are they generated?)
>

> > My publisher
> > does'nt want numbers at that pages. How can I set this?
>
> Maybe you just set "manually" an empty page: \page[yes,empty]

Hi Steffen,

that seems to me a misunderstanding. Empty pages are created
automatically because first pages of chapters begin at a right side.
That's ok. But if the last page before a chapter is empty, it should
not contain a header with the page number.

An addition: The publisher wants that the header of pages contains at
the left the title of the chapter and at the right the title of the
subchapter. How to realize it? And here also: Empty pages should not
contain such a header.

\setupheadertexts[\small chapter][\small section]

produces the words "chapter" and "section", and the page number is
lacking.

Gerhard

--
Gerhard Kugler