Am 07.09.2007 um 10:57 schrieb Gerhard Kugler:

> On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 08:05:12PM +0200, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> % zusätzlich innerhalb des bodymatter leere linke Seiten mit \page
>> [yes,empty] manuell setzen
>
> Thank you Steffen,
>
> your lines help. Only inserting "\page[yes,empty]" is a "dirty"
> solution because I must omit it if there is no empty (left) page.

Yes, it is "dirty" as it is only needed for emergency cases.

But apart from Wolfgang's very elegant solution you can do it also a
more ConTeXt-like way:

As you may have seen I use ConTeXt's project-structure ...

\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=no]
\setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=no]
\setupsectionblock[backpart][page=no]

... and the lowest part of this structure is the component – which in
my case is the chapter.

See for example:

\startproduct KP_ED1
%
\project KP_book
\useexternalfigure[AbbildungsTeil][Abbildungen.pdf]
\useexternalfigure[WerksTeil][Werkverzeichnisteil.pdf]
%----------------
\startfrontmatter
\component Kapitel/Titelei
\setuppagenumber[number=5]
\completecontent
\component Kapitel/Vorwort
\component Kapitel/Einleitung
\stopfrontmatter
%----------------
\startbodymatter
\component Kapitel/Kap_1
\component Kapitel/Kap_2
\component Kapitel/Kap_3
\component Kapitel/Kap_4
\component Kapitel/Kap_5
\component Kapitel/Kap_6
\component Kapitel/Kap_7
\stopbodymatter
%----------------
\startbackmatter
%\component Kapitel/Zusammenfassung
%\component Kapitel/Werkverzeichnis
%\component Kapitel/Werkverzeichnisteil
%\component Kapitel/Abbverz
%\component Kapitel/Abbildungsteil
%\component Kapitel/Literatur
%\component Kapitel/Literaturabk
%\component Kapitel/Anhang
\stopbackmatter
%----------------
\stopproduct

This gives flexibility for larger projects as you can comment/
uncomment certain chapters
(and thus you can save a lot of time when manually fine-tuning your
book!)

And using
\definepagebreak[chapter][yes,header,right]
with this projects-stucture always gives you a chapter starting on a
right page
*and* guarantees the respective empty left page to be completely empty.

Steffen