Le 22 décembre à 11:01:22 Gour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:

| My writing needs are from short & simple docs (1--few pages long) over
preparing
| educational presentations (with handouts) illustrated with graphics (both
images & SVG) for
| seminars (beamer-like) to be used with video-projector in classroom-like
environments upt to
| the  full size books by using Croatian & English languages and Sanskrit
diacritics (not Devanagari
| at the moment :-)

Hi,
For short documents and presentations you might find emacs-muse handy:
http://mwolson.org/projects/EmacsMuse.html

For more options on presentations see:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Presentations

AucTeX support for ConTeXt is quite good, but I fear that a preview-latex
equivalent is out of reach now (although is has been announced a while
back).

welcome !
--
Jean