On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:09:49 +0100
"Mojca Miklavec" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > (We'll drop that letter from our keyboards soon :)
> >
> > Oh, then I'll stay with friendly lyx/latex...
>
> What does lyx have to do with đ and the (Slovenian) keyboard?

Ahh, I understood you will start a party to remove support for 'đ' from ConTeXt
as well :-)

> Most problems have been resolved about two years ago. But it's true -
> đ didn't work for at least half a dozen of different reasons :)

ok, ok...I'm 50% sold-out to move to ConTeXt ;)

> 2002? That must be somewhere aroud the bronze age for ConTeXt :-)

Now is golden age?

> Well ... I would say ... you need to start somewhere and once you
> stumble upon something you don't know how to convert, ask on the list.

Sure. I'll soon start posting when attempting to mimic some LaTeX behaviour.

> That's a taboo, that's why your original question has been removed :)

Heh, that's why I felt some bad-smell...well, maybe I'm more persistent this
time
and/or someone is bold enough to speak about taboos :-)

Sincerely,
Gour