On Jan 21, 2008 8:22 AM, Roland wrote:
> Hi Mojca, thanks for the quick answer.
>
> On 20/01/2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > An alternative in to use the standalone ConTeXt. For example by
> > downloading and running
> > http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/osx-intel/first-setup.sh and
> > then putting something like
> >     . context/tex/setuptex context/tex
> > to .bash_profile (or executing it each time when you need it) or to
> > the place where TextMate can "find it"
> > (~/context/ is where I have saved the "first-setup.sh")
>
> I am trying this now, with first-setup.sh stored in a new
> /usr/local/context directory.
>
> However, when I execute the script, I get the following error:
> > ./first-setup.sh: line 18: platform: command not found

Sorry ... please change
    platform = "osx-ppc"
into
    platform="osx-ppc"
in line 18 and try to run again.

Thanks a lot for reporting the problem.

(I really wonder how you managed to procced so far that downloading
went fine after that :)

> Afterwards it does install loads of stuff, but when I take the
> following steps as suggested and run a context file, I get another
> error:
> > This is XeTeXk, Version 3.141592-2.2-0.996 (Web2C 7.5.6)
> >  \write18 enabled.
> >  file:line:error style messages enabled.
> > kpathsea: Running mktexfmt cont-en.fmt

"mktexlsr" and "texexec --make --xtx --all" might be needed, but they
should be generated during "first-install.sh"
I hope that this will be resolved once you fix that minor (our)
mistake mentioned above.

Mojca