On Jan 22, 2008 7:44 AM, Roland wrote:
> Oh well let's try again in that case ;-)
>
> I ran the first test script and it gives the same error (see log 1).
> Then I went back to Wolfgang's recommended script and replaced the
> second typescript block with your suggested lines (the bolditalic font
> is called Eco302BoldItalic, by the way). This produced the errors as
> enclosed in log 2...

Sorry, I was a bit confused when writing. In the second example it
should have been:

\definefontsynonym[Eco-Regular]   [name:Eco101Roman][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[Eco-Bold]      [name:Eco301Bold][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[Eco-Italic]    [name:Eco102Italic][features=default]
\definefontsynonym[Eco-BoldItalic][name:Eco302BoldItalic][features=default]

Mojca