On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Olivier Guéry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Olivier Guéry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  > >  Thanks Taco, that was exactly what I needed.
> >  > >
> >  > >  Cheers,
> >  > >  Rory
> >  >
> >  > Can you post the good syntax you use, or put it on the wiki ?
> >
> >  What do you mean.
> >
> >  What he use use is already on the wiki and he midified it only it only.
> >

> > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Document_Titles#In_ConTeXt:_A_more_advanced_solution
>
> Sorry I was thinking that there were more differences between the two.
> Having various example on the wiki can  be great, to have idears… for
> « normal » users like me !

It is easy to add a alternative key to setuptitle to switch between
different results.

I think the following link is something for you, I could make a module and
provide a few title page styles.

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/latex-samples/

> But I understand that it's not totally necessary.

Why not, I have nothing against a few predefined title pages layouts.

Wolfgang