Andrea Valle wrote:
>>> and yes, i
>>>  only have DP mkvii/mkviii cd's/dvd's;
>
> Oh, Hans, this is a big issue...
> I thought that while writing ConTeXt you (the Speed King of TeX, indeed)
> had thought about the motto following -exactly- "Speed King":
> "just a few roots, replanted".

well, often when writing tex code i feel more Like a Blind Man -)

anyhow, at some point i did realize that mkiv would have some Major
Impact - two nice cd's -

(i wonder if users can deduce from the code what i was listening too,
which is quite a broad spectrum ... for instance Canto Ostinato may lead
to nice metapost graphics and i'm sure that my best code boils up while
listening to Laughing Stock)