Hi all,

On Mi, 16 Apr 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>    http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Note
>
> for everything we did change and patch in the past 24 hours.
> If nothing bad happens, this release will go to CTAN (and
> debian, I presume) sometime tomorrow.

Preliminary packages are available at the usual location
        deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ context/
        deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ context/
Please give it a try.

I made tests and it passed all context/pdftex tests and the simple
context/luatex I am using.

Taco/Hans: Do you require the newest lmodern with the change of font
names in this context version? Debian currently has 1.010x.

This is important because we have to make a concerted action in case the
deps are on the new lmodern.

Thanks and all the best

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group
NANTWICH (n.)
A late-night snack, invented by the Earl of Nantwich, which consists
of the dampest thing in the fridge, pressed between two of the driest
things in the fridge. The Earl, who lived in a flat in Clapham,
invented the nantwich to avoid having to go shopping.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff