On Apr 30, 2008, at 12:06 PM, luigi scarso wrote:

> I need
> an opentype like helvetica , plus some times and courier;
> ie
> \usetypescript[postscript]
> is  ok.

I'm not sure I understand. Why opentype (truetype works as well in
mkiv)? And what do you mean with  "\usetypescript[postscript] is  ok"?
Here's a list of fonts with full Greek support (with some links) that
are sure to work in mkiv:

Gentium (this one looks good when you mix it with a sans as "Latin"
bodyfont)
all the GFS fonts http://www.greekfontsociety.gr/pages/en_typefaces1.html
Minion (comes with Adobe Reader)
Old Standard http://www.thessalonica.org.ru/en/fonts.html
Recent versions of Times New Roman
Asteria http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/greek-fonts.asp

If all you need is characters with the acute accent ("monotoniko"),
you could also look at Adobe Myriad (comes with Adobe Reader) and
numerous other fonts.

HTH

Thomas