Le 5 juin 08 à 09:15, luigi scarso a écrit :

>> (other message not related to ConTeXt could now be send off-list
>> please)
> true.
> My problems is:   "What is out of topic  in this mailing list ? "  :)

Because the problem was about installing GHC (an Haskell compiler) on
osX
with macports tool.
Haskel language is requested as a dependancy for Pandoc.
Pandoc "could" be use has an intermediate tool for converting
some docbook to ConTeXt...
... so Very many link, before ConTeXt topic...
... and very numerous dependancy for an intermediate tools such pandoc
... which seems more difficult to install than ConTeXt itself
... ConTeXt, which could probably do the xml work by itself :-)

So problem about install pandoc on macos could be followup to
http://groups.google.com/group/pandoc-discuss/browse_thread/thread/d16f2ba3198525be
(seems not to solved even the last "sudo port sync")

Cordialement
-- Maurice