Salaam Khaled,

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:05:50 -0600, Khaled Hosny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How do I translate things like "Contents, Index, List of tables, etc.."
> to Arabic. If this is documented somewhere, please tell me since I failed
> to find such documentation.

There is no official Arabic interface to ConTeXt .... yet. For now you
just create your own registers and format them in imitation of "Contents,
Index, List of tables, etc..". It's not hard, see Ch.~9 of the main
context manual. For labeling, use the sectioning mechanism from Ch.~8.

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy