Ulrich Dirr schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday, July 18, 2008 10:38 AM Hans Hagen wrote:
>> this is a bug in the windows lfs code, akira posted a fix so
>> i expect a new bin any time now
>
> I've just installed ConTexT minimals on a new pc with vista 64 and got
> the 'cache file not writable' messages.
>
> Will Mojca give us a hint when we can reload/reinstall minimals from
> contextgarden? Or will it be enough to run the 'first-setup' batch file
> again?

the minimals use the latest non beta release of context from 21.05.2008.
i think all you need is to copy the files luatools.lua and mtxrun.lua
from that version (in the texmf-context/scripts/context/lua directory)
to the texmf-mswin/bin directory. just overwrite the newer version and
all should work.

@Mojca: maybe it's a good idea to remove both files from 'mswin.zip'.
or make sure somehow that they are in sync with the versions in
'justtex.zip'. just my 2eurocents.

best wishes, peter