> Compilation says " ! I can't find file `texnansi-raw-lbf' "
> It's better than before : it didn't do anything :-)

Hi Eric,

It may help us if you give us more details:
- the texfont command used,
- did your pfb files are in a single directory or not ? ...
- ...

A good test is:
\startMPenvironment[global] % use lucida for metapost too
\usetypescript[lucida][texnansi]
\usetypescript[lucidabfm][texnansi] % for bold math
\usetypescript[lucidaboldmath][texnansi] % for bold math
\setupbodyfont[lucida,10pt]
\definebodyfont[17.3pt,14.4pt,12pt,11pt,10pt,9pt,8pt,7pt,6pt,5pt,4pt][rm][bc=SerifBoldCaps

sa 1,
bca=SerifBoldCaps sa a,
bcb=SerifBoldCaps sa b,
bcc=SerifBoldCaps sa c,
bcd=SerifBoldCaps sa d,
bcx=SerifBoldCaps sa x,
bcxx=SerifBoldCaps sa xx] % dunno if required from now
\stopMPenvironment

\starttext
\input knuth

\setupbodyfont[lucida,10pt,cg]