Eric DÉTREZ a écrit :

> I don't use texfont
> I compile files from texshop
Ok, I have no knowledge at all regarding texshop, sorry...

>> - did your pfb files are in a single directory or not ? ...
> yes they are with names lbc.pfb and so on
This one was only relevant using texfont...

> I had to had the line << \usetypescriptfile[type-buy] >> to the test
Ok (as you may already know), you can modify (your TeX
root)/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/user/cont-sys.tex to add
\usetypescriptfile[type-buy] permanently
>> A good test is:
>> \startMPenvironment[global] % use lucida for metapost too
> [couic]
>> \setupbodyfont[lucida,10pt,mono]
>> \input knuth
>> \stoptext
>
> and it gives the same error <<  I can't find file `texnansi-raw-lbr >
How did you install ConTeXt? Is it included in texshop? Could you try
with texfont?

Renaud