Dnia Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:09:08AM +0100, luigi scarso napisał(a):
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Marcin Borkowski <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > LaTeX.
> > >
> > > yes, true.
> >
> > Not entirely (see below).
> >
> please, note:
> not **all** context peaple (whatever peaple means!)
> have used to say that ConTeXt is better than LaTeX,
> but **some** context peaple (I, for example, assuming peaple == people )
> You are a counter example .
> So the statement is  ** entirely true **.

ok, I give up;)

> > > Also
> > > LaTeX peaple always have used to say that LaTeX is better than ConTeXt
> > > is true
> > >

> yes, as before

> > ConTeXt
> > > >

> > > There are some bugs.
> >
> > As in most software projects.  And, that;s true, there _are_ lots of
> > bugs in ConTeXt.  But still, it is very usable.
> >
> "lots  of bug" and "still very usable"
> are contradictory statemens .

No.  Most popular case: M$ Windows (although personally I'll argue about
their "usability";)).

The point is that ConTeXt bugs do not crash it in usual scenarios, but
rather when some complex interactions are involved.  So usually
everything is fine, _unless_ you want something strange.  And then -
well, _strange_ things do happen.

> > > true, if you are from LaTeX peaple.
> >

> see before .
>

> > --
> > Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)
> >
> > Emacs: Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift.
> >
> true . ** entirely true **.

Glad you like it.  (Personally, I use both emacs and vim.  Really.)

BTW: do you know what "vim" means?  It is an old African word meaning
"how do you quit this f#####g s##t?"

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

People can be divided into three groups: those who can count and those
who can't.