Antoine Junod schrieb:

So, for the record, the only solution I found to center my two A5
pages on the A4 one is to add veroffset=.5mm (ie, half of Wolfgang's
milimeter) to the layout definition.
If anybody has something better, feel free to complete the thread :)

\setuplayout[location=middle]
\setuplayout[default]

It works... but if I put location=middle in \definelayout, as I tried,
it does not works. I'm a bit lost, right now :)

Not all setting from \setuplayout work also with \definelayout,
e.g. the location keys or the grid option.

Wolfgang