Antoine Junod schrieb:

I've got two layout problems I can't resolve by myself:

* My 'printer' (the company that will print the booklet for me, not
  sure that the good word) asks me to provide him with a document that
  is 2mm larger and 2mm higher that the final one to be sure he can
  print precisely to the exact border of the paper. I don't want to
  magnify the whole document as it will maybe cut some
  information. Any idea on how I could achive that?

Not so easy because you can't use backgrounds tricks but it can
be done with modified page dimension.

Here is my setup:

\setuppapersize[A5][A4]

Make the resulting page 2mm larger on each side.

\definepapersize[A5plus][width=150mm,height=214mm]
\definepapersize[A4plus][width=214mm,height=300mm]

\setuppapersize[A5plus][A4plus]

\setuparranging[2UP,rotated]
\setuppagenumbering
 [alternative=doublesided]
\definelayout
        [default]
        [leftmargin=0mm,rightmargin=24mm,
         topspace=0mm,backspace=10mm,
         width=115mm, height=middle]

\definelayout
  [default]
  [leftmargin=0mm,
   rightmargin=24mm,
   top=2mm,
   bottom=2mm,
   topspace=2mm,
   backspace=10mm,
   width=115mm,
   height=middle]

%\setuplayout[location=middle] % not necessary

\setuplayout[default]
\setupbodyfont[sansserif,10pt]
\enableregime[utf]
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor
        [marginblue]
        [c=.71,m=.58,y=0,k=.43]
\setupbackgrounds
        [text,header,footer]
        [rightmargin]
        [background=color,backgroundcolor=marginblue]

\setupbackgrounds
  [top,header,text,footer,bottom]
  [rightmargin]
  [background=color,backgroundcolor=marginblue]

Wolfgang