On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:41:39 -0700, Khaled Hosny <khaledho...@eglug.org> wrote:

Not too bad a font. Like Lotus, it works best at smaller text sizes, not
greater than 12 point.

The فلله lig should be off by default, there are other Arabic word
combinations that use that combo that have nothing to do with الله.

I can't think in any other word on top of my head,

فَلَّلَهُ "he notched or broke it in many places"

but I'm fine with
making it a 'dlig' instead, it isn't very common any way.

sure

Next steps:

1. Can I add some fixes to this thing as well or would you like to keep
100% maintainance?

2. I can try to put in some time in the coming weeks to develop this into
a default setup for ConTeXt-mkiv -- per recent discussions -- or I can
leave that to you/Otared and just review the results. Just let me know
how you would like to proceed.

Of course you are welcomed, actually I won't have much free time till
the end of march, it'd be nice if you can work on it.

Ok, let's say whoever gets to it first in the next few days and weeks :-)

سلام
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy