Am 12.03.2009 um 21:06 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

Cool, but will it be included in context source? Or it is too early?

I think that such solutions are too fragile. A robust way will be to use a complete mediawiki (or any other markup) parser. It one in lua is available, integrating it to ConTeXt will be easy. If not, we can still have an external file based route.

LaTeX has a package [1] to use wiki markup and it's not to hard
to write a package for a small subset of markup. You can use
LPeg to parse the input but it's nothing we need in the core.

[1] http://www.ctan.org/pub/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/nicetext

Wolfgang