Le 11 mai à 17:34:42 Peter Rolf <indi...@gmx.net> écrit notamment:

| Jean Magnan de Bornier schrieb:
| > Hi all,
| > Trying to use mpost with (today's) minimals, I get this answer:
| > 16:55 j...@boldair /home/jean/graph % mpost ecindf
| >
| > Sorry, I can't find that mem file; will try PLAIN.
| > I can't find the PLAIN mem file!
| >
| > Do I have to make formats or something for mpost to work?
| >

| you have to give mpost a mem(ory dump) file. something like
>
| mpost -mem=metafun.mem <file>.mp
>
| donno if there are more elegant ways to make it run.
>

| hope that helps,
>
| Peter
>
| > tia,

Thanks to all!

Peter and Aditya's solutions work, Mokja's doesn't..

Using Aditya's, when everything is fine, it ends up with a (seemingly
infinite) series of lines:
metafun 2009-5-11 18:20

Strange and hardly nice, I had to cut it out.

Maybe there is a problem here.

Anyway why can't we compile with just 'mpost' anymore?

Cu,
--
Jean