Le 12 mai à 09:42:29 Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com> écrit notamment:

| Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
| > Le 11 mai à 20:02:36 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> écrit
notamment:

| > | I don't understand. Can you please post the whole log. You cannot get
| > | metafun warnings when running just "mpost" unless something is set up
| > | in some really weird way. I could imagine that there could be some
| > | infinite loop in some metafun macro, but I cannot imagine why mpost
| > | would fall into infinite loop.
| >
| > I have stopped compilation after no more than 30 seconds, the log is 14MB
| > large with many lines:
>
| It looks like you should also post ecindf.mp so we can try for
| ourselves (or did I miss that?).

OK, here's a test file that works as expected:

numeric u; u=.5cm;
path AX; AX = drawdblarrow (10u,0) -- (0,0) -- (0,10u);
beginfig(1);

  draw AX;
  label.lft(btex Coûts, prix etex rotated 90, (-.2u,8u));
 label.bot(btex Quantités  etex, (8u,0));
 for i=0 step u until 9u:
     draw (i,u/20)--(i,0);
     draw (u/20,i)--(0,i);
 endfor;
 picture ax; ax := currentpicture;
endfig;

No need for metafun here, but for other pictures I use it; and if I add
« input metafun;» at the top I get the unending message!
--
Jean