On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, Peter Münster wrote:

> (I've tried t-vim.tex, but it seems to be broken:
> ERROR: I can't find file `test-vimsyntax.tmp-vimsyntax.tmp'.)

Ok, t-vim.tex works now. The mtxrun part was the problem. Here my new
version of the \runvimsyntax macro (perhaps no more MS-Windows
compatibility):

\def\runvimsyntax#1
   {\executesystemcommand
      {vim
           -u NONE  % No need to read unnessary configurations
           -e       % run in ex mode
           -C       % Set compatibile
           -n       % No swap
%          -V10log  % For debugging only, will go away later.
           -c "set tabstop=\@@vstab"
           -c "syntax on"
           -c "set syntax=\@@vssyntax"
           -c "let contextstartline=\@@vsstart"