Am 19.10.2009 um 16:13 schrieb Andreas Harder:

There is an inherent "problem" as one can see in the attachment, but since mostly I cite a whole paragraph it's not a real problem.

This happens when you start in the middle of a paragraph/line which results in different line breaking.

I think therefore you used the lines-environment?

I used \start/\stoplines because it was in your code.

Oh, I see, the s was too much …

Andreas