I apologize if this has been asked before, but would appreciate if anyone could
answer this again.

(a) Is there an easy way to incorporate asymptote code in a Context document,
like there exists in Latex. In latex you can include it between
\begin{asy}

\end{asy}

(b) Is there an easy way to incorporate pstricks code in a Context document. If
there is, does that way work both with MKII and MKIV or only with one of them.

The reason I am asking is that eventually all the new Context features will be
in MKIV. I want to know what graphics packages I can use with it other than
Metapost.

Thanks.