Alan BRASLAU wrote:
On Wednesday 25 November 2009 09:37:11 Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Alan BRASLAU wrote:
Maybe unrelated, but maybe a luatex error as well:
transparency seems to work correctly when viewed with okular
(same library as evince) but not when view with acroread,
(including the windows version).
What is 'not'? If you means that the rest of the page looks
crappy, that is known Acrobat behavior. If you want all pages
to look the same (crappy) in AR, use \TransparancyHack.

If there is no transparancy at all, then there could be a
problem within mkiv or luatex.

No transparancy, or perhaps total transparancy, my test cannot tell
as I am using transparancy in metafun to produce a gradient
from .5white to black.

a ca of 0.0055 is not that much but hard to track without source