Il 27/12/2009 20.16, Peter Münster ha scritto:
On Sun, Dec 27 2009, Manuel P. wrote:

I've had some unpleasant surprises:
- Bibliography doesn't work the way it should on MKIV. Unlike MKII.
Hello Manuel,

You mean perhaps the problem to get all entries in the bib-database, even
without citations. I don't have the solution, but I'm quite sure, that this
is trivial for guys like Taco and others.
There is at least one workaround: cite them all at some place in a 0-width
box with white color on white background.

Hi Peter,

Yes, Taco written that this is bug and will be resolved sometimes soon. The workaround that you suggest is surely functional, but I can't help feeling a bit uneasy about it.

\def\quotebox#1#2
You want perhaps a %-sign:
\def\quotebox#1#2%

No, it doesn't work despite the %-sign. Sorry. Wolfgang Schuster proposed a solution (untested, I haven't tried it yet).

--
Manuel P.