On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 16:41, Zhichu Chen wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> It's not about messing things up, but about missing "mathname=" in
>> char-def.lua for all the unicode entries for special glyphs. If those
>> glyphs worked in MKII from the very beginning, they won't work before
>> one adds several entries to
>>
>> But of course they should work flawlessly when they are entered as
>> unicode characters. They only fail to work when one enters
>> \zrangeantirestriction for example.
>
> I'm sorry, this is just my comment from the unicode chart. I'm pretty sure
> that won't work. I download the chart, compare the symbols in the tables
> one by one without even knowing the meanings. Is there like a table of
> macros of all symbols?

a) Take a look at lucidabr.sty (inside lucidabr.zip from CTAN). That's
the source for names of glyphs used in LaTeX for Lucida.

b) The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List
c) \showmathcharacters in MKII
d) any other font with extensive glyph repertoaire

Mojca

PS: F3 looks very similar to 226D, but it's not exactly that. And
there are plenty of other such characters.