Hello!

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Alain Delmotte
<alain.delmo...@leliseron.org> wrote:
> 2) If I define my own header (like in ConTeXt an excursion: 5. Headers) and
> so, for example, replacing \section by \myheader, which has a section level,
> the table of content is empty!

I have a working system like that in several of my docs (all similar,
though) - but if I recall correctly (won't have access to the files
until tomorrow), it only works in ConTeXt MkII, which is one of the
main reasons that I still use that version for almost all of my work.

If you put

%engine=pdftex

in the beginning of the file in question and then run ConTeXt (check
that it really uses MkII for that run), does the TOC appear?

Mari
(one of these days I'll get around to installing working ConTeXt on my
home computer(s), too...)