Hi!

Thanks Mario and Wolfgang.
The \placelist command solved both problems.

Alain

Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :
Am 21.03.10 10:18, schrieb Alain Delmotte:
Hi!

I have two question about table of contents.

1) is it possible to have the toc at the end of the document.
I tried to place \placecontent or \completecontent at the end and it didn't work; I only managed to have the toc at the beginning of the document.

2) If I define my own header (like in ConTeXt an excursion: 5. Headers) and so, for example, replacing \section by \myheader, which has a section level, the table of content is empty!

If the information is in another document, please give me a pointer, thanks!
Mark 2:

\definehead[mysection][section]

\setuphead[mysection][coupling=section]

\starttext

\chapter{One}

\section{One.One}

\mysection{One.Two}

\completecontent[criterium=all]

\stoptext

Mark 4:

\definehead[mysection][section]

\starttext

\chapter{One}

\section{One.One}

\mysection{One.Two}

\title{Contents}

\placelist[chapter,section,mysection][criterium=all]

\stoptext

Wolfgang

___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!