On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:32:50 -0500
>>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Urquhart <russurquha...@verizon.net> wrote:

Russell> As a tech writer for almost 30 years, and someone just getting
Russell> into Context, i am sorry to hear that was a joke!

Just see the sad affair of Context's docs so that the 'book' is topic for
the April's 1st joke. :-(

If it wouldn't be so sad, it would be funny...

At the moment I'm looking to learn jQuery and, rest assured, there are
several books to choose from. Being a 'book' guy, it's hard to find
any significant project without either up-to-date manual or some books
available, and I definitely consider that ConTeXt could be one.

However, when I ask somewhere about the support for ConTeXt I'm
getting answers like: "This is the project which has only 5 or 6
users. Who actually uses it? Use LaTeX!" :-(

This raises another concern and that is: what is the future of ConTeXt
is Hans "get hit by the bus"? (Of course, we even do not want to think
about it...)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6