Hullo,

I'm trying to write a letter, but it gets all screwy. The first batch of
letter settings works OK (opening, closing, signature); but then the from*
and to* blocks fail resulting in a PDF that just quotes that code on a
separate page.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong although I'm looking at the manuals:
http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-
letter/doc/context/third/letter/correspondence.pdf

MkII from TexLive 2008.

Any help welcome :]

--[snip]--
\mainlanguage[en]
\enableregime[utf8]
\setuppapersize[a4][a4]

\usemodule[letter]

\setupletter
        [opening={Dear FSFE,},
        closing={Best regards,},
        signature={Matija Šuklje\\Coordinator FSFE Fellowship group Slovenia}]

        [fromname={Matija Šuklje},
        fromaddress={Dvořakova 10\\SI-1000 Ljubljana\\Slovenia}]

        [toname={Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.},
        toaddress={Talstraße 110\\D-40217 Düsseldorf\\Germany}]

\starttext
\startletter

\input knuth

\stopletter