Matija Šuklje wrote:

> Hullo,
>
> I'm trying to write a letter, but it gets all screwy. The first batch of
> letter settings works OK (opening, closing, signature); but then the from*
> and to* blocks fail resulting in a PDF that just quotes that code on a
> separate page.
>
> Clearly I'm doing something wrong although I'm looking at the manuals:
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-
> letter/doc/context/third/letter/correspondence.pdf
>
> MkII from TexLive 2008.
>
> Any help welcome :]
>
> --[snip]--
> \mainlanguage[en]
> \enableregime[utf8]
> \setuppapersize[a4][a4]
>
> \usemodule[letter]
>
> \setupletter
> [opening={Dear FSFE,},
> closing={Best regards,},
> signature={Matija Šuklje\\Coordinator FSFE Fellowship group Slovenia}]

The following should not be a separate parameter. If you put another
\setupletter in front of it, it should work. Or just leave out the
additional [] pairs.

--> \setupletter[opening=..., closing=..., signature=..., fromname=...,
fromaddress=...,toname=...,toaddress=...]

I usually prefer to split it up:
\setupletter[opening.....]
\setupletter[fromname......]
\setupletter[toname.....]