2010/5/9 Vianney le Clément <vleclem...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> There seems to be a bug in the database module when using the
> quotechar and command option at the same time. Here is a minimal
> example.
>
> \usemodule[database]
> \defineseparatedlist
>  [CSV]
>  [separator=comma,
>   quotechar={"},
>   command=\Whatever]
> \def\Whatever#1#2{[#1][#2]\par}
> \starttext
> \startCSV
> One,Two
> Three,Four
> \stopCSV
> \startCSV
> One,Two
> "Three,three",Four
> \stopCSV
> \stoptext
>
> It works as expected when commenting the fifth line.

And while you are discussing this. Not so long ago I requested a fix
for UTF-8 characters in MKII. Hans has fixed it, but I suspect that
that fixed broke proper handling of beginning of lines.

That is:

\defineseparatedlist[TSV][separator=tab]

\startTSV
a<tab>b
<tab>c
č<tab>š
\stopTSV

won't work properly on the second line (MKII).

Mojca